SuperHebrew & Hebraica Converter
Easily Convert SuperHebrew and Hebraica text to the beautiful NewJerusalem or Hebraica II fonts
The SuperHebrew & Hebraica Converter will allow you to convert text typed with Linguist's Software SuperHebrew and/or Hebraica fonts to the beautiful fonts in LaserHebrew for Macintosh. The converter is a series of macros embedded in a Microsoft Word file. You simply copy the macros into each of your Word files that contain SuperHebrew and/or Hebraica text and run the macros to convert the text to either NewJerusalem or Hebraica II (HebraicaII). The macros do not affect any other text in your files, allowing you to retain your file's original formatting. The SuperHebrew & Hebraica Converter makes a daunting task simple.
Complete instructions are included in the SuperHebrew & Hebraica Converter User's Manual.
Macintosh System Requirements:
- Operating System
- Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
- Requires Microsoft Word 2004 or 2011.
- Word 2008 does not support Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros and therefore will not work. You must have Word 2004 or 2011. (Microsoft left VBA out of Word 2008.)
- Requires the SuperHebrew and/or Hebraica fonts and the NewJerusalem and/or Hebraica II (HebraicaII) fonts. NewJerusalem and Hebraica II are available as part of LaserHebrew, sold separately.
- The product includes "crippled" versions of the SuperHebrew and Hebraica fonts that are suitable for the conversion process but are not suitable for printing.
- All documentation is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format, so Adobe Reader must be installed on your computer. If you do not already have it installed, you can download Adobe Reader free from the Adobe web site.
Cost: US$ 49.95 Order